10. Alfatakh Amir (2015), Market Impact and its Acceptance, Standard Chartered Saadiq, Maybank.
11. Carpenter, Robert E.; Petersen Bruce C., (2000), Capital Market Imperfection, High-Tech Investment and New Equity Financing, Washington University.
12. Crowdsourcing, LLC., (2015), Massolution crowd funding industry 2015 report, The report of the Crowdsourcing LLC.
13. Deloitte, (2015), Alternative Finance in Australia, Private Investment, Disruption, Fintechs & Crowdfunding Report, The report of the Deloitte.
14. Dorfleitner, Gregor; Oswald, Eva-Maria, (2016), “Repayment Behavior in Peer-to-Peer Microfinancing: Empirical Evidence From Kiva”, Review of Financial Economics, 30, pp. 45-59.
15. Dresner, Steven (2014), Crowd Funding, A Guide to Raising Capital on the Internet, Hoboken: Wiley (Bloomberg Financial).
16. Dupire, Marion (2015), The Rise of Crowdfunding, Threat or Opportunity for the Banking Industry?, Vlerick Centre for financial services.
17. European Banking Authority, (2015), Opinion Of The European Banking Authority On Lending-Based Crowd Funding, Original report of the European Banking Authority, EBA/Op/2015/03.
18. European Commission (2014), Crowd Funding and the Role of Managers in Ensuring the Sustainability of Crowd funding Platforms, JRC Science and policy report.
19. Financial conduct authority (2015), A Review of The Regulatory Regime For Crowd Funding And The Promotion of Non-Readily Realizable Securities By Other Media, Original report of the Financial Conduct Authority.
20. Forbes, Hannah; Schaefer, Dirk, (2017), “Guidelines for Successful Crowdfunding”, Complex Systems Engineering and Development Proceedings of the 27th CIRP Design Conference Cranfield University, UK 10th - 12th May 2017 60, pp. 398–403. DOI: 10.1016/j.procir.2017.02.021.
21. Freedman, David M., Nutting, Matthew R., (2015), Equity Crowd Funding for Investors, A Guide to Risks, Returns, Regulations, Funding Portals, Due Diligence, and Deal Terms, Wiley Finance Series.
22. Gabison, Garry. A (2015), Understanding Crowd Funding and its Regulation, JRC Science and policy report: European commission.
23. Gajda, Oliver; Meason, Nick (2013), Crow Funding for Impact in Europe and the USA, The European Crowdfunding Network AISBL: European Crowdfunding Network.
24. Howe, J. (2008), Crowdsourcing - Why the Power of the Crowd is Driving Future of Business, New York: Three Rivers Press.
25. Ibrahim, Niko; Verliyan, Tina (2012), “The Model of Crowd Funding to Support Small and Micro Businesses in Indonesia Through a Web-based Platform”, In Procardia Economics and Finance (4), pp. 390-397.
26. IFSA (2015), Investment Account Under IFSA, Innovation in Islamic banking report.
27. Kshetri, Nir, (2015), “Success of Crowd-based Online Technology in Fundraising: An Institutional Perspective”, Journal of International Management, 21 (2), pp. 100–116. DOI: 10.1016/j.intman.2015.03.004.
28. Langhor, Herwig M. (Ed.) (2012), The Rating Agencies and their Credit Ratings, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
29. Mollick, Ethan, (2014), “The Dynamics of Crowdfunding: An Exploratory Study”, Journal of Business Venturing, 29 (1), pp. 1–16. DOI: 10.1016/j.jbusvent.2013.06.005.
30. Obiyathulla I.B; Mirakhor (2015), A Risk Sharing Model for Islamic Banks, Inceif University.
31. Rothler, D., & Wenzlaff, K., (2011), Crowdfunding Schemes In Europe, EENC Report, 9.
32. Serrano-Cinca, Carlos; Gutiérrez-Nieto, Begoña, (2016), “The use of profit scoring as an alternative to credit scoring systems in peer-to-peer (P2P) lending”, Decision Support Systems 89, pp. 113–122. DOI: 10.1016/j.dss.2016.06.014.
33. Surowiecki, James (2005), The Wisdom of Crowds, 1st ed. New York: Anchor Books.
34. The World Bank (2013), Crowd Funding Potential for the Developing World, Infodev, growing innovations.
35. US Securities and Exchange Commission (January, 2003), Report on the Role and Function of Credit Rating Agencies in the Operation of the Securities Markets, PP. 5-23.
36. Worner, Shane; Kirby, Eleanor (2014), Crowd Funding: An Infant Industry Growing Fast, IOSCO Research Department.
37. Xu, Ting (2015), Financial Disintermediation and Entrepreneurial Learning: Evidence from the Crowd Funding Market, university of British Columbia