- Al Nodel, A. and Hussainey, K., (2010), “Corporate Governance and Financing Decisions by Saudi Companies”, Journal of Modern Accounting and Auditing; Vol.6, No.8, PP. 1-14.
- Abdoli, M., Lashkary, M. and Dehghani, M., (2012), “Corporate Governance and Its Effect on the Corporate Financial Leverage”, J. Basic. Appl. Sci. Res., Vol. 2, No. 9, PP. 8552-8560.
- Ariff, M., Iqbal, M. and Mohamad, S., (2014), The Islamic Debt Market for SUKUK Securities: The Theory and Practice of Profit Sharing Investment (Foundations of Islamic Finance series), Edward Elgar Pub.
- Box, G. and Cox, D., (1964), “An analysis of transformations (with discussion)”, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society B, No. 26, PP. 211-252.
- Chen, H., (2010), “Macroeconomic Conditions and the Puzzles of Credit Spreads and Capital Structure”, The Journal of Finance, Vol, 65, No, 6, PP. 2171-2212.
- Corsi, C. and Prencipe, A., (2015), “Corporate Governance and Capital Structure Interactions in New Technology-Based Firms. The Effects of Ownership Structure and Board of Directors on Firm’s Leverage”, American International Journal of Contemporary Research, Vol. 5 No. 5, PP. 118-128.
- Elhaj, M., Muhamed, N. and Ramli, N., (2015), “The Influence of Corporate Governance, Financial Ratios, and Sukuk Structure on Sukuk Rating”, Procedia Economics and Finance; No 31, PP. 62-74
- Hafeez, M., (2013), “An Analysis of Corporate Governance in Islamic and Western Perspectives”, International Journal of Business, Economics and Law, Vol. 2, No. 3, PP. 98-103.
- Hasan, A. and Butt, S., (2009), “Impact of Ownership Structure and Corporate Governance on Capital Structure of Pakistani Listed Companies”, International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 4, No. 2, PP. 50-57.
10. Hasan, Z., (2009), “Corporate Governance: Western and Islamic Perspectives”, International Review of Business Research Papers, Vol. 5, No. 1, PP. 277-293.
11. Ibrahim, K. and Haron, R., (2012), “The Impact of Sukuk on Corporate Financing: Malaysia Evidence”, Journal of Islamic Finance, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 1-11.
12. Iqbal, Z. and Mirakhor. A., (2004), “Stakeholders Model of Governance in Islamic Economic System”, Islamic Economic Studies, Vol. 11, No. 2, PP. 43-63.
13. John, K. and Litov, L., (2009), “Corporate Governance and Financing Policy: New Evidence”; 4th Annual Conference on Empirical Legal Studies Paper.
14. Keasey, K., Thompsons, S. and Wright, M., (1997), Corporate Governance – Responsibilities, Risks and Remuneration, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
15. Larbsh, M. (2015), “Islamic Perspective of Corporate Governance”, University Bulletin, University of Zawia, No. 17, vol. 1, PP. 1-18.
16. Mallin, C. (2004), Corporate Governance, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
17. Mande, V., Park, Y. and Son, M., (2010), Equity or Debt Financing: Does Good Corporate Governance Matter?, California State University, Fullerton.
18. Miao, J., (2005), “Optimal Capital Structure and Industry Dynamics”, The Journal of Finance, Vol. 60, No. 6, PP. 2621-2659.
19. Myers, S. and Majluf, N., (1984), “Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have”, Journal of Financial Economics, Vol. 13, No. 2.
20. Moeinaddin, M., (2012), “The Relationship between Corporate Governance and Finance Patterns of the Listed Companies”, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business; Vol. 4, No. 7, PP. 489-500.
21. Moeinadin, M., Dehghan H. and Mirbafghi, M., (2013), “Impact of Corporate Governance Mechanisms on the Financial Decisions and Cost of Equity of the Firms Listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange”, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Vol. 5, No. 7, PP. 449-464.
22. Modigliani, F. and Miller, M., (1958), “The Cost of Capital, Corporation Finance, and the Theory of Investment”, American Economic Review, Vol. 1, No.3, PP. 655-669.
23. Principles of Corporate Governance, (2015), OECD Report to G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors, G20/OECD.
24. Öztekin, Ö. and Flannery, M., (2012), “Institutional Determinants of Capital Structure Adjustment Speeds”, Journal of Financial Economics, Vol. 103, No. 1, PP. 88-112.
25. Ramly, Z., (2012), “Impact of corporate governance quality on the cost of equity capital in an emerging market: Evidence from Malaysian listed firms”, African Journal of Business Management, Vol. 6, No. 4, PP. 1733-1748.
26. Shahar, H., Ibrahim, Y. and Mohd, K., (2014), “Firms’ Issuing Choice between Islamic and Conventional debt: Does Corporate Governance Structure Matter?”, Prosiding Perkem, ke-9.
27. Shleifer, A. and Vishny, R., (1997), “A Survey of Corporate Governance”, The journal of Finance, Vol. LII, No. 2, PP. 737-783.
28. Yaseen, H. and Al-Amarneh, A., (2015), “Corporate Governance and the Financial Leverage: Evidence from Jordan”, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol.6, No.12, PP. 180–187.